Arctic Shack: Artshack's 8th Annual Winter Sale

Dec 1, 2023

-

Dec 23, 2023

Holiday Hours:

Monday - Friday 12pm - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday from 10am - 7pm

Come shop our collection of ceramics, clothing, jewelry and more! All proceeds from Artshack products go to scholarships and public school visits. Artists take 60% of the proceeds for thier work, the other 40% goes to our scholarship fund. Support local, non profits, artists and art education for kids this holiday season!

No items found.

No items found.

No items found.

No items found.