Artshack Brooklyn seeks working members to help on weekends and select weekdays!
- All the benefits of a regular member PLUS:
- Each working member is required to work either 2 weekend teaching shifts or 4 weekday cleaning shifts per month in exchange for a studio membership with 24 hour access.
- Our working membership program is for people who have experience working with clay, teaching all ages, and don't mind doing lots of cleaning and organizing.
- You must be proficient on the wheel (don't need to be an expert) and love working with all ages.
- You must be on time for your shifts.
- We are asking for a 2 month minimum time commitment to start.
- You must attend all required trainings and meetings.
- All working members are REQUIRED to attend training sessions to learn the following tasks involved in all types of shifts, led by one of our working membership leaders.